Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ScrapbookPal Design Team Entry




I am posting this entry with the hopes of being picked for the scrapbookPal.com design team. I am finally moved and settled and have made some goals for myself, one of which is being on a design team. The card I am posting was made with Create a critter cricut cartridge (I adore this cart). My nephew is turning 3 this year and loves trains, so this was designed for him. The Birthday banner is for my daughters birthday and was made with the Dinosaur track cricut cart. In case you are interested I have shopped with ScrapbookPal.com and the shipping is super fast, usually same day! I like to receive my stuff quickly so for me it is a big plus!


Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Your card is adorable! Best of luck!