Friday, June 25, 2010

Moxie Fab; Teusday trigger!




Hello everyone!! I decided to try something new with this card. I have been trying out a lot of different styles lately trying to find my own, not sure what my style is yet because I like elements from all styles! Anyways I am not sure about this card but I figured I spent enough time on it that I should enter it anyway! I wanted a hibiscus background and I did not have the paper or a stamp so I made one of my own! I used my cricut and the cricut stamp material and cut the hibiscus image on the "Life's a beach" cart. Then I stamped it in versamark, it looked great but I felt it was missing something so I cut the layers to the hibiscus and stamped over the versamark image. I am not sure it made it better but oh well, what is done is done!! Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely card and very inventive! Nice take on the trigger!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jamie! What a cool approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)