Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge


Wow, it has been a long time since I have done a layout! When I bought my Cricut E a little over a year ago it was with the intention of scrapbooking a Disney Vacation after taking a 5 year break from crafting. Needless to say I still have not done that album but I will get it done soon! I did this layout in a frantic rush tonight seeing as time just slipped away from me, nothing like trying to beat the clock.


On a non crafting note, today is my 15th wedding Anniversary and I had a nice day with my husband. I still can't believe it has been 15 years! I was a baby when I got married (only 18) so I have almost been married half of my life. If you read this Jamil, Happy Anniversary and I love you! These are pictures of my oldest son's 11th birthday this year. We were in the middle of getting ready to move but had a great day. I have one goofy child!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Helen F. said...

Happy 15th Anniversary (a little late, but best wishes to you and hubby).
Love the layout, looks like your son had a fun time.