Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moxie Fab World: The Metallic Challenge


Here is another entry for the Metallic Color Challenge category in the Moxie Fab World.  Aren't those color so pretty!  Here is my take.
The cardstock is from DCWV, Recollections and Bazzil.  I used an organdy ribbon along with some seam binding that I colored and a prima rose in the center.  The punches are from Martha Stewart and EKsuccess.  Last but not least one of my favorite sentiment from PTI.  If you want to play along with this challenge you have one more day to do so, click here to check it out!

Jamie

2 comments:

Anita said...

This card is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! Anita

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jamie! Thanks for entering the Metallics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)