Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

This weeks trigger is all about Citrus!  It has me thinking summer!  Here is my take on this weeks trigger.
I recently got some new stamps from PTI and have been looking forward to playing with them.  I saw a tutorial video on the Hero Arts Blog today on how to make fabric flower barrettes so I made one of those to put on the card and I think it will make a great gift for someone.  If you want to play along with this weeks trigger click here.

Jamie

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! What a fabulous gift idea, and I adore the bright colours :)

Helen F. said...

Oh, such a sweet card, Jamie! I will have to check out HA Blog for that video~love your fabric flower barrette gift~~so cute.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jamie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for giving it a go! :)