Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PTI: Make it Monday

Hello!  Here is my entry for this weeks Make it Monday.  The technique for this week was reverse masking.
 

I die cut the butterfly from masking paper and adhered it to my paper.  I then stamped my paper with a newsprint background.  I blended some ink in over the newsprint stamping.  Then i removed the mask and added some rhinestones for the butterfly trail and stamped the sentiment.  It was really quick and easy.  If you want to play along or check out the other entries click here.

Have a great day!

Jamie:)

4 comments:

Kristii said...

Soooo pretty!! I love the butterfly stamped with the newsprint stamp!! Awesome!

Inkyfingers said...

What a stylishe design. Gorgeous.
Hugs
Carol x

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful! I love the swirlies. ;)

Cyndie said...

Such a sweet and simple card! It just conveys "happy" so well!