Friday, November 9, 2012

Randomness

Happy Friday!  Today's post is completely random, and update of sorts on my family.  My husband and I recently celebrated our 17th Wedding Anniversary!  It is hard to believe it has been that long, we were so young when we got married. Next year I will be able to say that I have been married half my life, pretty cool, I think.  Here is a fun photo.
 This is my Son's election poster.  I just love that if you vote for him "Every day will be Ice cream day" and "you will get pizza for lunch" and finally get this "you will have to do many things by yourself" !  I made a Painter's tray to display in our home this November.  I might redo a few of these sections, because I wasn't sure I really liked a few of them  I used temporary adhesive to adhere them to the tray.
 I would love the hear you comments and suggestions!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Jamie

No comments: