Thursday, March 7, 2013

PS Sparks Challenge


Good Afternoon!  I have been trying to participate in a few more challenges lately and play with products that I already own and love and one of my favorite stamp companies is Paper Smooches!  For my card today I used images from "Sugar Rush" and "Wake Up".  With a little stamp masking I have an almost one layer card, it would have been except that I popped the stamped panel up over some pattern paper one the left side:)

So if you want to play along with this weeks Sparks challenge go here.
 
Until next time...



7 comments:

Morag said...

Love your CAS take on the inspiration photo! Very cute!!

The Paper Parade said...

Oh that cupcake is just too cute!!! Love the little stripes on the side too :)

Shannon J said...

Eek! That is just so adorable! I love how you added the eyes and the smile with the tongue hanging out! Made me smile!!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE the take on the challenge!! Such a FUN design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Dawny P said...

Fabulous work chick :) A great design and lovely colours. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Jo Nevill said...

Great card !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Hugs

Jo x

Jo Nevill said...

Great card !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Hugs

Jo x