Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge


Hello!  I am popping in to post a card that I have made for the PS Sparks challenge this week.
 
 
I just love this card.  I was playing around with my Silhouette software and the fill feature today and learned that I can fill my shapes with  gradient color!!  I have a whole new reason to love my Silhouette:)  For this card I used three different PS stamp sets, Sentiment Sampler, Whirligigs, and Folkal points.  I heat embossed the image from Whirligigs with gold embossing powder.  I am really loving this color combo.  So I am dying to know what you think, please comment and let me know:)
 
Jamie


4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a super cute card!

Julie Shearer said...

I love it ! Very nice card . Love the dry embossing , it looks great .

Laurie said...

LOVE this! That woodgrain is fabulous!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I know I'm a bit late leaving a comment--- LOOOOOOOOOVE your take on this sketch! LOOOOOVE the inking for the circle and the white space:)

THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!