Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Just a note...

Hello!  I am back today with another card for Dr. Phil Scraps
 

I just love that pocket, it is so cute!!  For the pocket on this card I used the Rugged Dude stamp set.  I bought this set back in January and I am just now inking it up, kinda sad, but I will be using it more often now that I have played with it.   So on to the details of how I made this card...
 
I stamped the pocket image in navy and then I stamped the stitching and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I wanted the embossing to stand out even more so I used a sponge to go over the pocket with a light blue ink.  After I got the look I was going for I cut out the pocket and adhered it to my card base.  Oh I almost forgot the cute little tab, those are included in the stamp set also:)   I punched some flowers out using some pattern paper in the Clementine Paper Pack and layed them out on my card until I got them how I wanted them and then I adhered them with foam adhesive and glue dots.  I placed some pearls in the center and stamped my sentiment from the A Friend Like You stamp set. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, the pocket, flowers and tab are just so cool! :)