Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I am popping in with a quick card to share with you today that I made to enter into two PTI Challenges, the Sugar Coated Embellishments Challenge and the PTI August Blog Hop.
 
I used one of my current favorite stamp sets Bigger Blooms.  I just LOVE this set!  After I die cut and stamped my flowers and leaves I ran them through my Xyron upside down and then cover them in prisma glitter.  They are so pretty and sparkly.  I also turned my card into a shaker card and put some more glitter inside:)  Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 
Jamie


3 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ooooo...I love the glittery blooms--so pretty! The shaker looks very cool. Beautiful colors!

Michelle said...

So beatiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHH! This is just beautiful, Jamie! I LOVE the dark purple with the pop of color for the flowers (esp. that you ran them upside down in the Xyron so you could add glitter-- FAB!!)!!! BEAUTIFUL!