Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29

I am back for one last Laughing Lola Workshop on the Go post.  I found a picture of my kids on Halloween from a couple of years ago and  made a Halloween layout using the Laughing Lola Kit and the Artbooking Cartridge.
 
 
There is a Web background on the Artbooking Cartridge that was perfect for my Layout.  The Trick or Treat was cut using a different Halloween cartridge but the sentiment went so well with the web that I couldn't resist using it.  So will you be scrapbooking any Halloween celebrations this year?  If so make sure and leave me a link so I can stop by and check them out:) 
 
 
 
holiday promotion
This is an awesome promotion, which lasts till the end of December (while supplies last).
When you spend just $100, you can choose any 'star' item in the mini-catalog for FREE!
Card workshop blog - Copy
Supplies include stamp set, papers, cardstock and accessories.
You'll need ink, adhesive, paper trimmer and stamping block.
 
Stamp of the Month for October
Oct SOM
   
Shopping List to Participate:


No comments: