Tuesday, November 19, 2013

You Rock

I am back sharing a card that I made for this weeks Papertrey Ink Make It Monday.  This week the challenge is applying glitter using heat and stick embossing powder.  Here is my take.
 
 
I used the heat and stick powder to apply my GLOW IN THE DARK glitter powder after my stamping was complete.  I applied it were I stamped the splotches.  I showed my husband and he said I should have made the sentiment glow in the dark also, which I agree with so next time I think I will:)  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Jamie


8 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Love this! Have to make a masculine card, and intend to CAS this layout. Just perfect for a guy! Great colors too!

DIANA L. said...

super design. I love the glo-in the dark idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carolanne said...

I love this design! Perfect for the glittered technique!

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

Love your design...perfect for a teen!

Marybeth said...

I need this set! Your card is perfect for a teen! Not easy to make . Love this!

Michelle said...

This is sooo cool! Perfect stamping!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card has so much fun details, wonderful work!

Helen F. said...

Great card, Jamie. Love the glow in the dark~such fun :)