Monday, February 9, 2015

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenges

So Papertrey Ink is Celebrating 8 years!!  This is a company that I really love.  They offer excellent quality product and fun, trendy and timeless designs.  So I had a little time to make a few things this weekend for some of these challenges as well as a Birthday card for my son who is turning 16 tomorrow.   Sixteen!  I am having a hard time believing I have a 16 year old, lol. 
 
Instead of doing three separate posts I am putting them all in one.  First up is todays Challenge of use something that has not seen ink or been used nearly enough.
 
 
All three of these stamps sets I love and I have never even used the balloon image from that set.
 
Up next is the tag challenge.
 
 
And last but not least the sketch and color combo challenge.  I will be honest this is not my favorite card (I make a lot of these, Lol)  but I spent time making it so I am going to enter it anyway.
 
 
 
Well that's all for today.  Hopefully I will be back with a future challenge!


1 comment:

Birgit said...

They're all great! The birthday balloon one is my favorite. I never got that background stamp and the more I see of it the more I like it. Beautiful inspiration here!