Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September 29

 
Have you ever been Boo'd?  I have and I love to participate in spreading a little Halloween cheer.  I have a adorable card to share with you today that is perfect to include with your goodies that you leave with someone you choose to BOO.
 
 
I used three new die sets from Top Dog Dies for this fun card, the Ghost Die Set, Pocket Page Halloween Die Set and the Wicked Witch Die Set.
 
The poem was stamped and heat embossed on the spider pattern paper that was die cut using the Halloween pocket page die set.  Those cute ghosts were cut from vellum, I just love googley eyes and they are perfect on these cute ghosts!  Last but not least the spider is from the Wicked Witch die set.
 
Here is closer look...
 
 
Do you have any fun Halloween traditions or have you ever Boo'd anyone?  I would love to hear about them.
 
Jamie
 


No comments: